Phase 3 is committed to delivering social value and sustainability in all aspects of our business. It is embedded at the core of everything we believe in as company. We actively support the Well-being of Future Generations Act and its 7 goals for Wales.
Some of the initiatives that we incorporate to support this ethos are:
- All staff directly employed on permanent contracts
- 95% of current qualified operatives joined as apprentices and retained
- Full and complete apprenticeships provided in collaboration with local scheme providers and colleges providing support for young workers
- Local supply chain used for materials and specialist service providers
- Procurement contracts include commitment to ethical social and environmental practices
- CO2 emission reduction policy implemented since 2010
- Fleet emissions monitoring programme
- Office premises operating utilising Photovoltaic Electricity system
- Engagement with local schools and children’s initiatives
- Supporting local community projects and charities
We actively support the Well-being of Future Generations Act and its 7 goals for Wales.